Monday, February 1, 2016

What Will You Do To Your Friend If He Does This To Your Mom’s Car?:

One instagram user, @kvng.ot  just narrated this...
I usually watch this kind of scene in Hollywood movies cos obviously Nollywood can't do this. As it happened for the first time in my presence, I gat to share it Bruhh ������. So My 16 years old, SS3 Big boy neighbor was sent out from school, he brought 6 of his friends home to chill and watch Netflix...
They were bored so they took his mom's car out to flex as a Boss, I saw them and hailed them as a good boy. On getting back, the spirit of "Fast n Furious" entered one of them, he collected the car keys and "parked" it in a neighbor's Apartment. We've been celebrating them since morning tho as "The six Musketers." Gossip by yours truly @kvng.ot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: