Sunday, March 25, 2018

Mimi Orjiekwe, I Have No Regrets About My Failed Marriage:

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe once again spoken about her failed marriage to Charles Billion and this time she says she has no regrets.


In a recent interview with New telegraph, the actress said, 'my failed marriage was just a lesson and I don’t regret the union. My baby was a product of the marriage and I love her a lot. I also believe that God made me experience it for me to be in a better place. I am not cordial with my ex-husband (Charles Billion); when I move on, I move on, but the baby keeps us together from a distance. I am not bitter with men even after the experience; I am happy'.
She continued to say, 'I gave my marriage my best; I cannot say I was always right, but I am a superwoman and I try my best to make everyone around me happy. I have no regrets because if you have good intentions, you will always be fine. We dated for three years before getting married in 2015; so, I didn’t rush into it'.

Mimi also spoke on the possibility of getting married again saying, 'Yes, I plan to marry again. My marriage is my private life and I don’t owe anyone an explanation. I don’t think there is any problem in getting married to an entertainer; it is about marrying the right person. I was probably in love with him then; so, when he asked me to marry him, I thought I would be happy with him. I guess I didn’t do my research very well. Right now, if I want to get married, I have to pay attention to every little detail. I will not just fall in love with any man for his wealth or looks'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: