Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Actress Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To ‘King Tonto’:

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has announced that her first name as officially changed from Tonto to ‘King Tonto’, a moniker she has been going with.

She wrote:

“BEAR WITH ME WHILE I OPT FOR GREATNESS..
#KINGTONTO #KINGSHIP #ARGUE WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT🙈(Na joke ooo I ain’t prouding Ooo💋 #DROPS MIC”


The name has been her Instagram handle for a while and she has already been known by that name by a lot of fans. She announced the name change yesterday with a photograph of her voter’s card.


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: