Thursday, July 19, 2018

#BBNaija: Bisola On vacation With Her Mother And Daughter At United Arab Emirates:

The ex BBNaija house mate is currently on vacation with her mother & daughter at United Arab Emirates.

The single mum of one who is doing well for herself and making waves than Efe, the winner of the reality show’s 2017 edition, went in company of her mom and 10 year old daughter.

Writing on social media, Bisola wrote:

Squad ❤❤❤ My skin is legit melting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Although still single and bubbling, Bisola, the second runner up of the 2017 edition of the reality TV show, is always ready to brag about her beautiful daughter, Leyla, who she had with her ex-boyfriend.



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: