Wednesday, July 18, 2018

#BBNaija: Tboss Writes Heartwarming Birthday Message To Her Mother:

Tboss is celebrating her mum whose birthday. Posting a photo of her, Tboss wrote a heartwarming message and she made it clear to everyone that her mum is the absolute best mother in the world.

Read Tboss beautiful note below:

I know everyone would say ‘My mother is the Best’ & they’re probably right BUT the truth is – My Mother is without a shadow of a doubt The Absof*$kinglutely BEST & that’s why in times like these, I’m sad .

Yes I am. Because I’m searching so hard to find photos of us but alas there are only a handful coz I’m just always away & times like this I really wish I was there with you celebrating your Special day!

But I hope you know that I shall be there in spirit & I wish you all the very Best, today and pentru totdeauna. God continue to Bless you & keep you in sound mind and may you live long & happy & in good health to see All our babies & beyond. I love you today & Forever…. Guys please help me wish my Superwoman a Happy Happy Birthday … Thanks ku All..

See more photos of the super mum;




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: