Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Charly Boy Reacts After His Daughter, Dewy Oputa Revealed Herself As A Lesbian:

Charly Boy stated that the best thing about being true to yourself, is that no one can tell you what you’ve already told them.

Read his post below;

For Those going
Gagas over my
Princess Dewy’s post.
Hear This.

The best thing about being true to yourself is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you have just told them.

Acceptance has to come from,
Within.

I am blessed with beautiful Children and grand children. Love ❤ em All.

Thank you God.




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: