Monday, October 15, 2018

#BBNaija Alex Asogwa Becomes A Multiple Land Owner At Age 22:

Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra popularly known as Alex, a former BBNaija housemate, is now a multiple land owner. The reality star who recently signed an endorsement deal with a real estate and Investment Company is now a proud owner of not just a land but multiple lands. She made the announcement on her page saying:

“I never thought in my life I will be a land owner at 22 yrs of age. Not just a land owner but owner of multiple lands. I thank God for his unusual blessings.

Alex Asogwa, a.k.a Alex Unusual, BBNaija 2018 3rd runner-up, is a dancer, model, writer and a talented event host.

See her post below.



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: