Sunday, October 14, 2018

Photo! Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife, Proudly Advertises What He Does For A Living:

A young man supposedly a Yahoo boy took to Twitter to reveal that he's in search of a wife and, in so doing, he boldly revealed his occupation.

The 24-year-old boy from Isoko said he wants a "dark skinned, well mannered" lady who is a "good cook". She also has to have a "big ass", must be Yoruba, and "must have not dated any Lagos boy".
He also said that he is an internet fraudster, known as Yahoo boys, but not into Yahoo Plus.

He wrote:

This is not my cutest pic though. Hi, I'm in search of a wife.
Age: 24
Tribe: Isoko
Job: Clean G boy not +
Height: 6 ft
Description of D lady
Dark skinned, well mannered, good cook, big ass, Yoruba, & must ve not dated any lagos boy. P.S RT till I find her.


Below are the reactions from some social media users.



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: