Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her, Says She Is Now A Woman:

A young Nigerian lady identified as Ajose Iyanuolwa on Facebook, took to the platform to celebrate being deflowered by a certain man.

Sharing her photos on the social network and wrote;

”Thank God for the man who disvirgined my virginity today. God’s blessing him anyway. Now I’m a woman. #Olorivirgin #wickedvirginity.”

However, due to the backlash she received from other Facebook users, she took down the post; 





Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: