Friday, March 29, 2019

American Singer, Jessie J Shares Naked Photo Of Herself In The Shower With Her Male Hairstylist And Her Boyfriend Channing Tatum Replies:

Channing Tatum has shown that he's far from a jealous boyfriend after he left a light-hearted comment when his girlfriend Jessie J shared a photo of herself naked in the shower with her male hairstylist.

In the photo, Jessie was nude in the shower with her hairstylist Eduardo Ponce gazing at her longingly in the mirror whilst he sat on the toilet with his trousers pulled down.

The "Price Tag" singer captioned the black and white snap: “The picture @eduardoponcehair posted for my birthday. This picture says everything about our friendship my secret lover.”


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: