Friday, May 3, 2019

"I Came In 40 Seconds"- Bryan Okwara Makes A Joke Out Of The Drama Between Tonto Dikeh And Her Ex-Husband:


Former Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara has made a joke out of an interview that Tonto Dikeh recently granted to address her failed marriage to Churchill.

During the interview, Tonto alleged that her ex-husband suffers premature ejaculation and only lasts "40 seconds".

Web users quickly turned this into a joke and Bryan Okwara has now joined in.

Sharing a photo of himself getting out of a car, he wrote: "She called me and I came in 40 seconds. She was shocked i keep to time."

See his post below...



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: