Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Video! My Ex-Husband Had Pre-Mature Ejaculation Disease, He Never Stayed Inside A Woman More Than 40 seconds-Tonto Dikeh:


Tonto Dikeh is all out to drag her Ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill. In a no holds barred interview with OAP, Daddy Freeze, Tonto revealed that while they were married, Churchill had a disease called pre-mature ejaculation. In her words

''He has a sexual problem, a disease. It's called pre-mature ejaculation. He can't stay inside a woman for more than 40 seconds. My son was the longest sex, one minute. 

Watch the video below..


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: