Thursday, January 16, 2020

#BBNaija: Nina Set To Get Married In February 2020:


As Revealed by blogger, Stella Dimo Korkokus, Nina Ivy will be getting married in February 2020.

Nina seemed she wanted it to be a surprise to all her fans, but blogger Stella had to let the cat out of the bag.

She wrote;

"SDK Blog exclusive News from Wednesday January 15.2020. @nina_ivy_ is a February bride. Congrats to her and the man who stole her heart away. Sorry if I burst your bubble babe. News is news and I am still trying to get a photo of you both. Abi you go give me? Lol"




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: