Saturday, February 15, 2020

#BBNaija! Photos And Video From BBNaija's Nina's Traditional Wedding:


The traditional wedding of BBNaija 2018 housemate, Nina and her fiance was held today in Imo State.

Recall that on January 1, the reality show star took to Twitter to announce that she found true love and a lifetime of hapiness she never thought was possible within a short time.

Nina's sister, Maureen confirmed her wedding and shared some photos from the wedding with the caption;

Congratulations to my lovely sister... See more photos and video below.





Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: