Monday, February 17, 2020

I Will Honor You With The Whole Of Me' - Anita Joseph Assures Her Newly Married Husband, "MC Fish":


Newly married Actress Anita Joseph has expressed her undying love for her husband, Michael Fisayo aka MC Fish.

On Friday, February 14th, the couple had a civil ceremony, where they exchanged their wedding vows.

Sharing new photos of them posing together to her Instagram page on Monday, the Nollywood actress wrote in one post with caption: “I pray for you more than I pray for myself”

A praying Man I have Always Desired”

A praying man I have found “

That I will honor you with the Whole of me”

As you have found me Fisayo OLAGUNJU

You’ve found a good thing 

A journey of Forever.”


See full photos below....



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: