Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Lady Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father After Having Sex With Him As Payback For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend (Video):


An unidentified lady took to Snapchat to publicly call out her friend she identified as "Adwoa" for sleeping with her boyfriend.


A major highlight of the short video was the moment the lady showed off her friend's father she slept with as payback to her friend who allegedly slept with her boyfriend.

The lady was heard saying;

"Adwoa you slept with my boyfriend, see now I'm in the hotel room with your father. Hello honey say hello"

The alleged father of her friend at that point said "hello".

Watch the viral video below;



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: