Saturday, April 4, 2020

Thank You For Being A Sweetheart-Funke Akindele Bello Celebrates Her Husband 43rd Birthday:


Nigerian singer, JJC Skillz clocked 43, today, and his beautiful wife Funke Akindele Bello took to Instagram to celebrate him with a sweet message.

The mother of two shared these photos of her husband and herself posing together and then wrote: 'Happy birthday my darling husband. The Lord will Grant you longer life and good health. Thank you for being a sweetheart! Our home will always be peaceful and the Lord will continue to bless us. Enjoy your day my King @jjcskillz #babaibeji.'




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: