Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I Lost My Brother To Nigeria’s Bad Healthcare System, They Did A Surgery On Him With A Candle Light-Rema:

Singer Rema has recounted how he lost his brother to Nigeria's bad healthcare system. 

In a tweet he shared, Rema revealed that his brother was cut wrongly while being operated on with a candle light.

The singer who disclosed that his brother bled to death thereafter, added that politicians keep diverting the money meant for good healthcare system and borrowing while using the country's pain as a format. 

See his tweet below; 


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: