Saturday, February 6, 2021

Photos! "Don-Davis Archibong" Now A Brand Ambassador, Gets A Scholarship:

Don-Davis Archibong, the 11-year-old boy who was allegedly assaulted and molested by staff and students of Deeper Life High School, Akwa Ibom, is now a brand ambassador of Resolution Technologies, IgbereTV reports.

He has also been awarded a scholarship by the same company.

Don-Davis' mother, Deborah Okezie shared the news on her Facebook handle. 

She wrote;

"DON-DAVIS N. ARCHIBONG NOW BRAND AMBASSADOR, RESOLUTIONS TECHNOLOGIES.

With great joy in my heart, I want to inform all my friends the World over that Mr. Faithful Samuel, CEO Resolution Technologies has signed my son Don-Davis as Brand Ambassador of Resolution Technologies and has also given Don-davis Scholarship. May God bless the CEO Mr. Faithful Samuel and all Management team of Resolution Technologies.

Please join me live by 11am today Saturday 6th February 2021 as I will be inviting the CEO to speak with us live and Direct."

See more pictures below...




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: