Saturday, March 6, 2021

Anita Joseph’s Husband Replies Nigerians Saying She Has ”Used His Head”:

MC Fish, the husband of Nollywood actress Anita Joseph, has responded to Nigerians who often criticize his marriage.

According to him, Nigerian often said his wife Anita is using his head, meaning that he is been controlled in their marriage.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, MC Fish said he preferred that his head is being used by his wife so long as he is moving forward in his life.


He wrote; “”Dem don use him head !
Dem don use him head !!.

Truth is if they are using ur head and ur moving forward in life my brother set ur head well make dem use am well .

What is the point of having a non used head if it is not making money or moving forward in life .

@anitajoseph8 my wife , my love in whom I’m well pleased use my head dey go abeg.”


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: