Saturday, May 29, 2021

#BBNaija's Tobi Shows Off His Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu (Photos):

Big Brother Naija star, Tobi has finally confirmed that he is in a romantic relationship with his "rumored" girlfriend Anu Oladosu. 

Before now, the reality star had been dropping hints of being in a romantic relationship with her via his Instastory posts. Few months ago, he shared a video of him kissing her cheek and taking her home to see his mother. 



Tobi has now confirmed that they are dating after sharing a loved-up photo with her. It came with the caption "My favorite quarrel buddy, LOML too".



Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: