Saturday, June 12, 2021

Nollywood Actress-"Tonto Dikeh" Receives Two Million Naira Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos And Video):

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh says she received Two million naira cash gift from a friend on the occasion of her 36th birthday.

The mother of one took to her IG page to flaunt the cash gifts she received on Thursday.

“Thank you my sister, my friend, my client, my family! Thanks for the 2million naira and the other gifts you asked we should hush hush about. Because of you, so many children will go back to school. God bless you babes!! @pretiwomannn_official,” she wrote.


King Tonto, as she also calls herself, clocked 36 on June 9.




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: