Saturday, July 17, 2021

Reality Star And Former BBNaija Housemate Ka3na's Husband 'Gifts Her A House In Spain' Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday:

Ahead of her 27th birthday tomorrow, Ka3na has received an early gift from her white husband, Mr. Jones. 

The BBNaija star took to Instagram to show off the house her husband bought for her, in celebration of her birthday. She also shared a recorded video of her husband wishing her a happy birthday. 

In her caption, she wrote: "CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW. From Mr. Jones to Mrs. Jones. I no dey use jazz oh my mama use better soap take baf me wahlai. My old wine buys the best gifts."





Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: