Saturday, October 2, 2021

Samklef! I Forgive But I Don't Forget, Says As He Recounts How His Uncle And Wife Gave Him Spoilt Soup While Growing Up:

Nigeria Music producer, Samklef has recounted some of the things he passed through while growing. 

He disclosed in his tweet how his uncle and wife usually gave him spoilt soup to eat while growing up, and he trekked from their residence in Ogun state to his school in Lagos from Monday to Friday, with no money for transport. 

Noting that he forgives but does not forget forget, the music producer stated that he turned his trauma into happiness. 

See his tweet below..





Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: