Monday, May 23, 2022

Sad News! "Don't Rest In Peace, Kill The People That Killed You"-Lady Mourns Her Little Sister Who Was Allegedly Poisoned To Death In Bayelsa State:

One Blessing from Bayelsa State is mourning her little sister who was allegedly poisoned to death by unknown persons.

According to Blessing, her sister was rushed to a hospital in Okolobiri, Yenegoa, on Saturday May 21, where doctors confirmed she was poisoned. 

she wrote...

"RIP my Bby sis. U left us without saying good bye. We all rushed u to okolobiri. Doctors said they poisoned u. U are 4ever in my heart. I love u and I really missed u. Don't rest in peace, kill the people that killed u. 5.30 u left us without telling us good bye. I miss u my bby. Good things dont last on earth"   




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: