Sunday, July 10, 2022

Photos! Eddie And Nicole Murphy's Daughter Bria Weds Michael Xavier:

Eddie Murphy and Nicole Murphy's daughter, Bria Murphy is married to Michael Xavier.

The artist, 32, and her actor fiancé, 36, exchanged vows in front of 250 of their closest friends and family in Beverly Hills on July 9.

Her mother, Nicole Mitchell Murphy, 54, was also in attendance on the special day. At the reception, Eddie took the stage to shower his eldest daughter with love.

"I'm just very, very proud. Very, very happy," he said. "It's very, very nice to see all of you and I wish Bria and Michael nothing but love and happiness." Congratulations to the couple. 

See more photos below....




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: