Three stunning sisters have revealed they live a lavish lifestyle, thanks to their selfies ad men who they have never met.When Lucy Brooks, 28, and her siblings Sophie, 26, and Stacie, 25, post a selfie they attract a lot more than a “like” or flattering comment as complete strangers, swamp them with gifts.
So far, £75,000-worth of designer shoes and handbags, laptops, iPads , luxury cosmetics and enough flowers to fill a florist’s have come their way. Single Sophie and her sisters, who both have boyfriends, haven’t met any of the blokes funding their flash lifestyles. But mum-of-one Lucy claims the girls are doing nothing wrong – despite admitting to occasional flirty phone calls. The part-time model insisted:
“It’s not seedy. It’s hardly like we’re selling our bodies. We’re doing many of these men a favour. They love our pictures and tell us how fun we look. We brighten up their day, in an innocent way.
“We’d never meet or do anything sexual. We’re not like that. My boyfriend doesn’t have a problem with it. He thinks it’s funny, if anything. Although he’s stuck on what to get for Christmas as I already have so much.”
The girls, who own a hair and beauty salon in St Albans, Herts, get flowers every week.
Lucy, the salon’s marketing manager, added: “
These men are harmless. Lots have things missing in their lives. Maybe they’re lonely or lack confidence. They don’t have a glamorous girl to treat at home, so they get a kick out of buying for us. It’s sweet.”
Lucy received her first gift in 2010 when she started sharing pouty selfies on Twitter. She said:
“It all started quite innocently. Someone sent a bottle of Marc Jacobs perfume.
"Then more men asked if they could treat me. Some asked if I had a wishlist on Amazon. I thought, ‘why not?’ I won’t lie, I want a nice life.”
Most men are so smitten that they don’t ask anything in return. Lucy occasionally speaks to some on the phone. She said:
“Some want to chat. I flirt, but there is a line they can’t cross.
“I never give the impression we’ll do anything but talk. I spoke to one man after his wife had died.“He said I helped him through a tough time. He insisted on buying Vivienne Westwood bags and shoes. It made him feel good.”
But Lucy says the sisters remain popular because they show respect.
She added: “We know how lucky we are. What girl doesn’t love to be spoiled? Some people might criticise us, but if someone sent them a beautiful new pair of shoes, would they return them? I doubt it.
“If men want to treat us, who are we to argue?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place in Lagos last night and the stars came out to shine.
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has assured residents of Sokponba Area of Benin City that the over 30-feet deep underground drainag...





No comments:
Post a Comment