Yesterday, Uti caused a hair scare when he shared an old photo of him without his dreads..Turns out though he cut it, he didn't cut it all off. He wrote
For those that chose TBT for my photo yesterday. You were actually Right!!! that photo was taken in 2007And this is the New look. Lol. I actually Cut my locks in Half!
Like I would totally shave off my locks now??! hehe hehe. It'll Take God's intervention or Millions to shave it ALL OFF So Una Like this my Dreds since and Una nor de talk??!! Eheeenhheeenn. Smh. Yanga Peepo..DO YALL LIKE THE NEW LENGTH?? For those of Una we happy and de yab me say I cut off everything I say wuuuuu!!! Wuuuuu!!!! *in market woman voice and gesture..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.


No comments:
Post a Comment