She captioned 'em "Alot has happened this year, it's a different Christmas for me but thru it all, I am thankful that I found myself this year. �������� ...I let go to change, I embraced my pain, In my place of brokenness I found love. The best kind of Love...Merry Christmas everyone, this Christmas, may the spirit of love fill our hearts this season and always.... Love from TM" See more photos after the cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place in Lagos last night and the stars came out to shine.
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has assured residents of Sokponba Area of Benin City that the over 30-feet deep underground drainag...
-
A Pastor identified as Gen. Prince J ThankGod, has sure made it to the testimony list after he survived an accident which claimed the live...


No comments:
Post a Comment