The singer shared this photos above on his page and wrote; "There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.


No comments:
Post a Comment