The Currys are fast becoming one of our favourite couples! They’ve recently been featured in the June issue of Parents Magazine. Superstar NBA player Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry who has her own cooking show and cookbook, were also photographed with their adorable daughters, 2 year old Riley and 10 month old Ryan.
In the interview, the couple talk about their early stages of dating, how they were both focused on God and attended the same church group as teenagers. They also reveal their pregame ritual, share their thoughts on baby number three and also mention they have matching tattoos.
When asked how they stay connected on a long road trip Stephen Curry said “FaceTime helps me a lot. I feel like I’m at home even though I’m not. My girls get to see me, and Riley is at the age where she asks where I am and when I’ll be back, counting down how many “sleeps” until Daddy gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari today in Abuja met with members of the Newspaper Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria, NPAN where they discussed...
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has assured residents of Sokponba Area of Benin City that the over 30-feet deep underground drainag...






No comments:
Post a Comment