Actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that due to her experience with the men who have come her way, she has opted to remain single until she finds the right person.
She said this in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV.
“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.
“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.” She said.
Explaining why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet attributed it to low production of movies in Ghana.
“Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but per the population in Nigeria; the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do there. And sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she said.
Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia, and a brother.
Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari today in Abuja met with members of the Newspaper Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria, NPAN where they discussed...
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has assured residents of Sokponba Area of Benin City that the over 30-feet deep underground drainag...


No comments:
Post a Comment