Okoro Mark Chimobi, a young Business Administration Management (BAM) student of Abia state polytechnic was beaten mercilessly and stripped unclad by angry mob who caught him stealing a generator.The incident happened around 11:15am in Aba.
According to some villagers,the notorious thief known for stealing and raping ladies was caught while trying to sell the generator he stole at night.
According to his neighbour/eyewitness, John,he saw him came back with a generator and was later caught in the morning.John said....
“ I saw when he left and came back with a generator, I knew he stole it because that’s what he has been doing. Just the next morning i heard someone was caught and beaten on his way to sell a stolen generator when I went to check I notice he was the one.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place in Lagos last night and the stars came out to shine.
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
Nollywood actress Sylvia Anyanwu, has opened up in an interview that she can stay off sex for months.




No comments:
Post a Comment