Nigerian DJ/Musician DJ Cuppy, is perhaps having a wonerful relationship with her Bae Asa Asika. The billionaire daughter has taken to social media to show off the third month anniversary gift she got from her boyfriend, Asa Asika, who is also Davido’s manager.
She shared the photo on her IG page with caption;
Bae got me a 3-month anniversary gift, OMG
Recall that DJ Cuppy who recently started dating popular Nigerian talent manager, Asa Asika, took to Twitter to clarify her relationship status. The DJ noted that she is not dating Mr Eazi.
She wrote: “Just a NOTE. I have a sister called Temi @jtofashionwho is NOT the same person as me! And no, I am not dating both @AsaAsika and @MrEazi ! #FreeCuppy.”
Before being in a relationship with Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy was in a relationship with Nigerian footballer, Victor Anichebe. She also reacted to reports that her relationship with him ended and that she threw him out of a hotel room in Dubai.
Speaking to BeatFM about her ended relationship with Nigerian striker, Victor Anichebe, she disclosed that the breakup was due to time difference as he lives in China while she is in London.
She said “I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird.”
”Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.




No comments:
Post a Comment