Paul Okoye a.k.a Rude Boy of the ex Psquare group, who has since launched a solo career, in a new Interview with The Nation, disclosed that he waited for two months to see if the Psquare brothers’ fallout could be resolved.
Paul further disclosed that the early days of their separation was strange to him because he had never performed alone, however he is now used to it.
“I never left and I don’t know why people keep asking me that. It might be the fourth time it’s happening but I always wait. But this time the difference is that I did not wait. So I don’t have issues on that.
“There was a bit of a breakdown when it happened and everyone was in shock because usually when things happen like that, I wait for almost nine months. But this time, I had to move on with my life and under two months, it became normal for me. It’s the same old thing. There’s nothing new. The only part I know is different is performing alone because at the early stage I wasn’t used to it but now, I am used to it”.
On being tagged an upcoming artiste alongside his brother Peter Okoye a.k.a Mr. P following their separation, Paul Okoye said;
‘Well, they know who they are referring to. Like I said, nothing changed. If you listen, it is the same thing you have been listening to almost twenty years so I cannot go and discover a new thing. We are in the internet generation so people can say whatever they want. I know people are angry but there are some things that you cannot say; that is why it is family. If somebody did not pull out what they pulled out, you won’t know about anything. That is not me, and like I said, I don’t want to say anything about it. You might be doing your job but I have to protect what I have to protect”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...




No comments:
Post a Comment