A Delta man is celebrating his boss who presented him with a wonderful gift on the naming ceremony of his child. According to him, his boss who is known to be very generous decided to present him with a car to his surprise.
”Dear friends and close enemies. This can only be God! This is very rare a gift! Please, join me to appreciate my Boss, Distinguished Hon Prince Ned Nwoko for this car gift. Few days ago, my beautiful wife gave birth.
I received a call from my Oga who congratulated me and said to me: Wise, i will send you a gift before the childs naming ceremony. I thought this was a usual gift, because with my Boss, gifting is normal…
Today, just as our pastors gathered to pray and name my child this afternoon. I got a call from a car dealer who said that my Boss instructed him to visit me today.
Lo and behold, this brand new car was presented onbehalf of my Boss and the Next senator of the federal republic –Delta North district. Hon Prince Ned Nwoko
Join me to appreciate the Star Prince Ned Nwoko as I pray that God will fill him up the more.
I will always tell people that Ned Nwoko is not like our usual politicians but a rare General with regards for young and old people. This is a man who will salvage the Anioma negative leadership image at the Senate come 2019.
This is a Muslim that has given gifts to churches and Christians alike, without discrimination.
With Prince Ned Nwoko at the helm of affairs, Goodness always!
Join me to appreciate my Boss of many Boss!” Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.


No comments:
Post a Comment