“So it’s my birthday in a few….. I’m grateful for a whole lot… Sitting on the floor right here reminiscing about the past, Present and the Future. All I can honestly say is I’m Internally Happy and blessed. For how far I have come….. I’m Blessed. For the battles I have won… I’m blessed! For how I have grown and kept myself together using nothing but #Selflove and the wisdom you gave me Lord…. I’m Blessed! For where God is taking me.. I’m Blessed. For the good Life, Family, Job, Friends, Fans, Good Health, Love and Laughter. I’m blessed! Keep blessing the works of my hands and all around me. Amen. Happy birthday to me!”
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Photo!From Actress Lilian Esoro Birthday Party:
Checkout lovely pictures from the birthday party of Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro. The actress earlier shared a message on Instagram and wrote;
“So it’s my birthday in a few….. I’m grateful for a whole lot… Sitting on the floor right here reminiscing about the past, Present and the Future. All I can honestly say is I’m Internally Happy and blessed. For how far I have come….. I’m Blessed. For the battles I have won… I’m blessed! For how I have grown and kept myself together using nothing but #Selflove and the wisdom you gave me Lord…. I’m Blessed! For where God is taking me.. I’m Blessed. For the good Life, Family, Job, Friends, Fans, Good Health, Love and Laughter. I’m blessed! Keep blessing the works of my hands and all around me. Amen. Happy birthday to me!”
“So it’s my birthday in a few….. I’m grateful for a whole lot… Sitting on the floor right here reminiscing about the past, Present and the Future. All I can honestly say is I’m Internally Happy and blessed. For how far I have come….. I’m Blessed. For the battles I have won… I’m blessed! For how I have grown and kept myself together using nothing but #Selflove and the wisdom you gave me Lord…. I’m Blessed! For where God is taking me.. I’m Blessed. For the good Life, Family, Job, Friends, Fans, Good Health, Love and Laughter. I’m blessed! Keep blessing the works of my hands and all around me. Amen. Happy birthday to me!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.








No comments:
Post a Comment