Former Big Brother Naija finalist, T-Boss has spoken on the relationship between housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tobi and Cee-c.
TBoss, 2017 second runner-up of BBNaija, speaking with NET said she does not think Tobi and Cee-c can have a romantic relationship.
She, however, insisted that they can be friends.
She offered to have a discussion with the duo. “I will like to talk to Cee-C and probably to Tobi as well. I will like to have a one-on one with those two people.
“I really don’t think they should have a romantic relationship with themselves outside of the house. I think they should patch up and be friends”, Tboss said.
Speaking on emergence of Miracle as the winner of ‘Double Wahala’ Edition, TBoss added that she expected Miracle to emerge as the winner.
“I saw it coming, I wanted him to win. I wasn’t surprised when he won,” she added. SOURCE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place in Lagos last night and the stars came out to shine.
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
BBNaija 2019 housemate, Anita Natacha Akide aka Tacha has touched down in Ghana for a holiday visit.
-
Nollywood actress Sylvia Anyanwu, has opened up in an interview that she can stay off sex for months.


No comments:
Post a Comment