Friday, June 15, 2018

Photo Of Married Businessman And His Young Lover Leaked Online:

 A man is in the news for the wrong reason after taking a selfie with a stark naked lady.

According to reports, the man is a former politician and businessman who is married but decided to take a selfie with his younger lover as both of them were naked, this happend in South Africa.

It was gathered that the image was accidentally put on Facebook by a woman said to be from the Vaal, South of Johannesburg. The woman later deleted the image from the her Facebook page.

Yesterday, Daily Sun spoke to the purported selfie taker but he insisted the horny man in the picture was definitely not him. He described the picture as disgusting.

“I am aware of the allegations relating to the picture that has been circulating. I have seen the picture but it is definitely not me,” he said.“I don’t know what the intention was for the circulation of the picture, but it could be one of two things.

“I’m a businessman so someone in my business life may have circulated the picture to destroy me. “It may also be certain individuals in my political rival groups with the intention of tarnishing my name in politics.”

Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: