Wednesday, June 20, 2018

(Photos) Woman Killed Husband’s Side Chick In Anambra State:

This is a shocking report of a lady identified as Ada Ezeudo who lost her life after someone suspected to be her lover’s wife, came after her.

The shocking incident happened in Ifitedunu, Anambra state. The body of the deceased, from Mgbuke Umunnachi, was discovered along a road and a short note was found beside her Corpse.

Read below content of the note;

I Told you to Live My Husband Alone you really Think I’m juking by coming to Akuzu. R.I.P. Asawwo Girl


Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: