While
sharing this on social media, she wrote: I f##k Teddy A on the plane. I am so
damn happy.
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
#BBNaija: I Fu*ked Teddy A On A Plane-Nigerian Lady Brags:
A lady
identified simply as freak_ho on Twitter has claimed that she recently had sex
with Ex-BBNaija House-mate, Teddy A, on a plane.
Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Babalola Seun Bamiro is the Chief Executive Officer of YNORTH Shoes, a Nigerian-made shoe company based in Lagos State with branches acro...
-
A 27 year old man, Ibrahim Sikiru was on the 30th of March 2022 arrested for killing his biological father.
-
This lady was sighted at Lekki. Some days back, a PHD student took to the streets to advertise her skills, and now this lady is taking t...
-
2Face’s baby mama, Pero has served his wife Annie Idibia a lawsuit notice, in which she demanded a retraction and N500m as damages.
-
The 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place in Lagos last night and the stars came out to shine.



No comments:
Post a Comment