Thursday, August 16, 2018

#BBNaija: Ifu Ennada Featured On Monalisa Code, Monalisa Chinda's Show, Photos:

Ex-BBNaija Housemate Ifu Enada was pictured recently with beautiful actress Monalisa Chinda at her show.

The Ex-BBNaija Housemate Shared the photos with caption :

Yesterday I was on @monalisacode ‘s show where I talked about my Hair Care Line @beautifuennada and alot more.

Aunt Monalisa was so warm she made me feel at home. We connected very fast and I was very pleased when she accepted the beautIFU Ennada Hair Kit I gave her.

Nigeria needs more women like aunt @monalisacode

God bless you maam.

My outfit by @dukez_n_duchezz

Makeup by the lovely @goldpearl_makeovers




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: