Saturday, December 19, 2020

(Video) Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death:

Singer Peter Okoye also known as Mr P has consoled his wife Lola Omotayo with flowers after the death of her father chief Oladipo Omotayo..

The 39-year-old singer shared a video of his children and some other ladies delivering the flowers to Lola in an Instagram post on Saturday.

He said he really wanted to be by her side physically and he misses her a lot.

“I really wanted to be right by your side physically this period. So you know you’re not just in my thoughts but my heart always.

“I love you, miss you and the kids and can’t wait to join you all soon,” he wrote.

Watch the video below... 




Thank you very much for visiting my Blog, I am grateful. Please help me share this post to reach other people... God bless you.

If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact silvertuke.stb@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts: