Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe once again spoken about her failed marriage to Charles Billion and this time she says she has no regrets.
In a recent interview with New telegraph, the actress said, 'my failed marriage was just a lesson and I don’t regret the union. My baby was a product of the marriage and I love her a lot. I also believe that God made me experience it for me to be in a better place. I am not cordial with my ex-husband (Charles Billion); when I move on, I move on, but the baby keeps us together from a distance. I am not bitter with men even after the experience; I am happy'.
She continued to say, 'I gave my marriage my best; I cannot say I was always right, but I am a superwoman and I try my best to make everyone around me happy. I have no regrets because if you have good intentions, you will always be fine. We dated for three years before getting married in 2015; so, I didn’t rush into it'.
Mimi also spoke on the possibility of getting married again saying, 'Yes, I plan to marry again. My marriage is my private life and I don’t owe anyone an explanation. I don’t think there is any problem in getting married to an entertainer; it is about marrying the right person. I was probably in love with him then; so, when he asked me to marry him, I thought I would be happy with him. I guess I didn’t do my research very well. Right now, if I want to get married, I have to pay attention to every little detail. I will not just fall in love with any man for his wealth or looks'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has referred to the exchange of vulgar languages by fans of the Big Brother House as shocking and alarmin...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...



No comments:
Post a Comment