The deputy speaker of the Delta state House of Assembly, Hon. (Comr.) Osanebi Friday Ossai, appreciated his wife with a birthday suprise recently.
The law maker gifted his wife, Ogechi with a customized Range Rover SUV as her birthday present.
See her post below:
“It’s ma birthday!!! So Hubby was acting a bit shady the whole day, refusing to take video calls and being annoying in general♀ I had no idea he was putting together a surprise to make me feel special on ma birthday
I was presented this custom made baby exactly 12:00am Having someone in your life who makes you feel special is a blessing… I’m blessed! Thank you my husband for this wonderful surprise, thanks for making me feel special, I love you❤ @iam_otunba02 I loveeee my present #supprised #loved #myhubbyisthebest #myhubbyisablessing #ariesqueen.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts:
-
Here is the moment Tonto Dikeh called Davido a 'small boy' and Tuface Idibia a father of 'multitude of kids' but that ...
-
America female rapper, Cardi B has shared the first photo of her daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Kulture was born three days ago, on July ...
-
Who would be she is actually 44,The mother of one showed off her impressive toned abs as she hit the gym.. Wow is look 20 to me what do yo...
-
The ex BBNaija house mate uploaded these pictures on his IG page and caption it; I call it that lucky number 7.



No comments:
Post a Comment